Skip to content
- Although ICLS scheduling didn’t work in our favor (two papers scheduled at exact same time) both presentations went well – thanks Amber, Alice and Joshua!
- Paper published on Failure in Thinking Skills and Creativity
- Had a great visit to Purdue University to talk about our previous work on STEM interest and current RMEE project with Tufts
- IU Press Release on our recent paper and grant on sex differences in STEM interest.
- IU Press Release on IES grant with Cindy Hmelo-Silver to develop assessments related to NGSS.
- Kelli Paul, PhD joined the research team for our project with Tufts on Role Models in Engineering.
- Alex Burris successfully defended her PhD and secured a job at Toledo Zoo.
- Our paper on sex differences in the triggering and maintenance of STEM interest was published in AERA Open.
- Coverage citing our homework research in USA Today.
- Amber Simpson moved to a new position at Binghamton University to start a tenure-track job in Mathematics Education.